Friends of the Healdsburg Library
The Friends of the Healdsburg Library supports the Library through book donations, proceeds from book sales, and membership dues. Over the past 5 years, the Friends has given over $100,000 in grants to the Library.
The FoHL Board of Directors coordinates the Friends' activities, including all book sales, organization and handling of book donations, and membership outreach. Our goal is to sell donated books to raise money to support the Healdsburg Branch of the Sonoma County Library. With your assistance we purchased the BiblioBike, renovated and maintain the Library Demeter Frog Fountain and all sorts of other enrichments. Thank you for your support!
The Friends' Board meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in-person in the Healdsburg Library Meeting Room and hybrid via Zoom. To attend the meeting, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Friends of the Healdsburg Library Book Sale in the Meeting Room, Healdsburg Library, 139 Piper Street, Healdsburg, CA
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
(MEMBERS ONLY from 10–1)
Join or Renew your Annual Membership at the door: $5!
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday, November 3, 2023 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Saturday, November 4, 2023 -- 10:00am - 3:00pm
(BAG SALE all day — $6/bag)
Bring your own bag if you like!
FoHL Lobby Bookshelves: fabulous categories — including Earl’s Picks — with new offerings all the time. Come browse and purchase; open whenever the Library is open. In the Lobby; what a deal!
Though we greatly appreciate your book donations, please do not bring them on our sale days. Thank you!
FoHL Book Donations Current Suspension
We are suspending all donations from now until a date TBD after our next Book Sale.
We are deeply appreciative and so grateful for all of your great book and media donations!
We will keep everyone posted as our Donations Policy evolves and we have a solid date to start up again.
Meanwhile please plan on attending our next sale - thanks to you, we have fabulous offerings for sale!
- President: Tracy Logan
- Vice-President: Theresa Cabral
- Secretary: Lyn Murray
- Treasurer: Julie Hanamura
- Book Sale Co-Lead: Theresa Cabral, Ellen Tyler
- Website Coordinator and Social Media: Tracy Logan
- Online Sales: Merl Griesert
- Inventory Control and Logistics Lead: Earl Gwynne
- Membership: Donna Rothkopf
- Book Donations: Lyn Murray
- Sorting: Theresa Cabral, Earl Gwynne, Katherine Lacy, Lyn Murray, Ellen Tyler
- Board Members At Large: Ginni Lomax, Charlene Luks (President Emeritus), Shaun McCaffrey, Mary Ann Gervais
Join the Friends
Membership form (Click to go to the form)
Contact the Friends
Mailing address: PO Box 1514, Healdsburg, CA 95448