ProQuest Research Companion
About ProQuest Research Companion
ProQuest Research Companion provides access to scholarly journals, books, newspapers, and magazines. Also included are supporting materials for educators as they teach the core information literacy principles of finding, evaluating, and using information.
Access provided courtesy of the California State Library.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- More than 80 short videos organized into nine learning modules.
- A Source Evaluation Aid to help evaluate research resources.
- A Search Aid to help students develop more effective search queries.
- Topic Aid connects students to topic overviews and helps them choose a topic of interest.
- The Revision Aid helps researchers write more clearly and persuasively.
- Editor tool that allows educators to add their own assessment questions and resources.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource