Submit a Program
Thank you for your interest in providing a program at the Library.
*indicates a required field
The Sonoma County Library programs are intended to promote and enhance our collections and services, while supporting our Reimagining Plan and our mission to bring information, ideas, and people together to build a stronger community.
Programs are selected for their overall fit with wider programming initiatives and priorities. We receive a large number of proposals throughout the year and can only respond to those where there is a clear programming opportunity.
Please fill out the form below if you wish to have your program or performance considered by the library.
Before submitting this form please note the following:
- Programming at the Library aims to meet a diverse range of learning, recreational and cultural needs.
- Programs should offer a quality experience.
- Programs must be open to the general public and free of charge.
- Programs must be non-commercial. This prohibits solicitation for services or products, promotion of a business and collection of patron contact information.
- Programming decisions are final.
Please describe your availability as specifically as possible. Include seasons, months, days, time (afternoon vs. evening).