GED / High School Equivalency Center
About High School Equivalency Center - LearningExpress Library
The High School Equivalency Center is a part of the LearningExpress Library that supports students working to complete their GED/high school equivalency.
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
- A dedicated “My Center” dashboard to track your progress.
- Basic skill building tools in many subjects.
- GED test prep resources in English and Spanish.
- Test preparation for HiSET and TASC exams.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource