Guerneville Closed for Curbside Service
The Guerneville Regional Library is closed for curbside pickup service. See above for other service locations.
Curbside pickup service is expanding!
Returns are accepted Friday & Saturday ONLY from 10am - 5pm, or until the book drop is full.
Please note: If the book drop fills up on Friday, it will be locked and not reopened until 10 am the following Friday so we can quarantine items safely. For safety, returns are quarantined and may not be "checked in" for up to a week.
No overdue fines are charged.
Important Service Notes
Curbside pickup at the Sonoma County Library is available at all locations, Monday–Saturday. Curbside hours are 10 am – 3 pm at all libraries except Forestville and Occidental. Consult our locations page for open hours and contact information.
Curbside requests can be placed in the online catalog (and by phone) and delivered to your local library. You can also request tax forms—call your library for more information.
- To learn what items are available, consult our library catalog or contact your library location during curbside pickup hours.
- Returns are accepted Fridays and Saturdays ONLY from 10 am - 5 pm or until the book drop is full. If you have items that do not fit in the book drop, please visit your library location during curbside pickup hours and staff can assist you with your returns. Please do not leave items if the book drop is locked or full. Because we quarantine returned materials, your items may not be “checked in” for up to a week. We do not charge fines for overdue materials.
- At this time, the library cannot accept book or media donations.
- Find out more about the libraries during the pandemic.
Curbside Pickup Step-By-Step
1. Request Items
- Use our catalog to find items and make a request.
- Or call your library location during curbside pickup hours.
- You may place up to 25 requests in our catalog.
2. Wait for notification
- You will receive a text, email, phone, or mail notification when your request is ready for pickup.
- Once an item is ready, you will have seven days to pick it up.
3. After notification, come to the library for pickup (you don't need an appointment!).
- Look for signs at the curbside pickup area.
- Call the library with your first and last name and library card number.
- Your items will be placed in a paper bag on the curbside pickup table.
- Allow staff to leave the curbside pickup area completely.
- Retrieve the bag labeled with your last name, your first initial, and the last four digits of your library card number.
- Enjoy your library materials!