A Guide to the Archives
Sonoma County Archives & Sonoma County Library Archival Collections
This site contains finding aids for selected collections from the Sonoma County Archives and from the Special Collections of the Sonoma County Library.
While some collections may be viewed by visiting their respective housing locations, please note that the Sonoma County Archives and some of the Library's archival collections are housed offsite and require advance notification for retrieval. Contact us to request retrievals in advance of your visit. See the About the Archival Collections page for further information.
See the Help page for tips on successfully using this site.
Recently completed Finding Aids
Collections by size (volumes only)
Subjects by frequency
- Schools, California, Healdsburg 
- Sonoma County (Calif.), Appropriations and expenditures 
- Civil procedure, California, Sonoma County 
- Criminal justice, Administration of, California, Sonoma County 
- Criminal justice, Administration of, California, Santa Rosa 
- Judgments, California, Sonoma County 
Recently uploaded Digital Content
- Sonoma Superior Court probate index, 1847-1959 [1847-1959]
- List of oral histories produced by other organizations available at the Sonoma County Library [1973-2006]
- List of Wine Library Associates of Sonoma County oral histories [1973-2006]
- Speaking of Wine on Sonoma Heritage Collections [1973-2006]
- Biblioteca Vinaria Sonoma on Sonoma Heritage Collections [1584-1922]
- Criminal docket  [1963-1964]
- Criminal docket  [1961-1963]