- Ask a librarian by phone or mail
- Want to call or write to a librarian? Addresses and phone numbers for each
of the Sonoma County Library branches.
Ask a librarian by e-mail
- Questions answered by librarians from Sonoma County Library.
Genealogy or Local
The Local History & Genealogy Annex is open from Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
to assist you with Sonoma County history questions or genealogy resources.
Call 707-545-0831, then press 2, then 1.
Or you can send email.
The Wine Library
Call the Wine Librarian with your wine-related reference
questions at 707-433-3773, choice 5. Or you can send email.
- To sign up for the workshops on grant and funding sources
held at the Central branch, located in downtown Santa Rosa, phone the
Central Reference desk.
Catalog Access Information
- How to reach our library catalog.
Change your Notification Preferences
- Notify us of a change of e-mail address or phone number; request a change in how we send you notices
when books are overdue, when your requested items are ready for pickup, etc.
- To send a question or comment about the library's online catalog
or problems with your catalog account.
To talk to the Library Director, to contact members of the
Library Commission, or to talk to Library Administration about
- Currently open jobs and general information about employment at the Library.
Suggest a Purchase
- If the title you need isn't in our catalog, you can ask us to buy a copy for the Library's collection.
- To send a question or comment about the library's web site.